jeudi 27 janvier 2011

l'orage du soir ou lecture d'un article orageux

Prologue : A sudden storm sent us all running for shelter.


"In the distance, riot police could be seen advancing from Tahrir. I called the news desk to report that violence was spreading; while I was on the phone the police began to charge, sending me and several hundred protesters running. A short distance away I stopped, believing it safe; a number of ordinarily dressed young men were running in my direction and I assumed them to be protesters also fleeing the police charge behind them. Yet as two of them reached me I was punched by both simultaneously and thrown to the ground, before being hauled back up by the scruff of the neck and dragged towards the police lines."
La suite de l'article évoque de plus en plus Cervantès, bien que ce ne soit pas drôle :

"The men were burly and wore leather jackets – up close I could see they were amin dowla, plain-clothes officers from Egypt's notorious state security service. All attempts I made to tell them in Arabic and English that I was an international journalist were met with more punches and slaps; around me I could make out other isolated protesters also being hauled along, receiving the same treatment. "
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/26/egypt-protests